Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A New Meaning? Mabye for the better.

Its all gute

Social climbing? D-O-N-E. Finito! That is it! And as I am writing this, my exclamation marks are not ones of anger but ones of determination. I have been sampling a new way of living, a new meaning to how I live. And it is so bright, and light, and care free and fun. It doesn't seem real. For so long I have lived this life trying to make people I don't value, value me. And as you can expect, that failed. So many people are willing to work for popularity, and I mean work hard. And I can only imagine that even when you reach the top it doesn't get easier. And I have to say I can admire the amount of effort they are willing to put in. I know I will never be able to put that much into to trying to be popular. And of course there are endless benefits and rewards for being popular. But I have realised that they don't actually mean that much to me. Getting invited to every party, whether you know the host or not. It is one of those things people think will make you happy. You get this feeling of importance, but only for a short time. And then you go back to working hard. I just know there are so many things that make me happier. Laughter, witty people, getting a good grade, producing art and having it go on display. Being part of something and being around people that I can relate to. Its so guilt free. And easier and natural. Of course people are going to question whether, its right, or cool. They might say I am lame. And of course you get that sudden shock when you feel hate. But if you just smile and think of all the things that are going right and all the people and times and places that made you happy. Then its ok. The people who were hating, made me feel guilty for enjoying the things I do. And really, does that make sense? I don't think so. So it took a while but I have just accepted some things, someone will always dislike you, some people weren't who you thought they were and people will question your interests. So that is my attempt at expressing how I feel. I am in a good place right now. And I really think I shouldn't rely or fixate on anything and just enjoy the way things go...and that's a happy thought :)

We have all been through things, care to share an thought or experience?
Mucho mucho loveo
FIA


I'm hyper now, happy posts tend to do that :)


1 comment:

  1. I agree, there is so much more than being popular! Being happy is so much better!

    ReplyDelete