Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ahhh I Haven't Posted in Ages

Ok so I feel really bad for not being able to post but I have tried! Believe me I have tried, First I was in Dubai for a week and then when I got home the family was recovering from computer withdrawal so I couldn't get on the main home computer to download my pics. Now Ive got them downloaded, although Ive been really focusing just on the Dubai pics, so they are the only ones edited so far, will try to edit rest and have them ready by Wednesday. I finally finished me demented Munny doll after a year...and I hate it, sorta looks like a kindergarten craft gone wrong, but you will get to see, also some rip off designer- home made bracelets and the one amazing point in time when my nails actually looked reasonable. Till then ill just have to post some pics from my Science project, I'm doing a Field Guide to Belgian Wildflowers. ( yay spring) Enjoy!


-Fia

1 comment:

  1. I just did a flower post too! I can't wait to see the Munny, when you post about it I'll post about my retarded lizard I am so ashamed about...

    ReplyDelete