Friday, May 14, 2010

I Can Die Now, my life is complete

HO- HEM- freakin GEE!!!!!

the awesomeness almost burns! Awesome colorful make up collection, done by ... who? none other than the most awesome graphic designers in the world (at least i think so). Damn right its TOKIDOKI
I totally want the lip stain

The party for the launch of Tokidoki in Sephora....this is how you throw a partaySkate ramp....of course

This waiter is serving doughnuts off a lightsaber....I dont think anything else needs to be said



- Fia




6 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have ever wanted to cuddle and hold make-up! It is the coolest make-up I have ever seen!

    Can I get a donut light saber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not one of those girls who are great with make up or obsess, but i think any girl can love these.

    I think that doughnut light sabers make the world a better place. Everyone deserves to have one in their life.

    and as always so happy to hear from ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW i LOVE this blog!! am follllowwing!! follow back please???
    http://mizzgorgeouz.blogspot.com

    love the backround as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Sofia...... Had you only found out earlier i could have brought you back some.... I saw it at the store in the US but... if it is still out this summer...I will definately bring you back some...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two awards for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Fia thanks for the comment a while back!
    I'm following you too. :)
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete