Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Animations

So I just came back from my Art Team party, sort of a end of the year celebration. And we ate, talked and got to see all these cool artistic animations. Short, little clips of awesomeness and beauty. Just wanted to share

Kay, so the artist was probably on something while the came up with this, but it doesnt make it anythis cute and awesome







I really love this little guy...and its set in Japan, so I cant really ask for more :D





Hope you enjoyed those





-Fia

7 comments:

  1. reallly cool videos! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU FOUND THE MINILOGUE ONE?
    I ADORE YOU.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Mizz Ali, they are pretty strange, but mostthings awesome are. Malou...youand your vocab 'adore'...although shouldnt you be focusing your love on someone else :P hahahaha ( dont kill me ) ginger

    xxx :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whateverr. My vocab is genius. :)
    HAHAhAHA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool!
    thanks for sharing.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and i gave you an award a while ago:

    http://thesoapqueen.blogspot.com/2010/06/random-wednesdays-award.html

    please comment on my blog to let me know you got it!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  7. SPOON!
    They're sweet. ;)

    You should check out artsyeunie.blogspot.com , this post convinces me you'd enjoy the artsy blog I like so much.

    ReplyDelete