Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sup Homegirls?

Its been awhile, im gunna skip the excuses n go straight to the awesomness....since so much time has passed since ive last blogged. Im gunna post in categories of awesomeness

Tech:

'kay so some of you might know that at my school every student is given a laptop, we barely use paper...i dunno it sound pretentious
but my school is obsessed with being green. Anywhoooo so that means that i spend an insane amount of time on the computer everyday. I was SO fed up of having lame wallpaper, and I couldn't find anything, and had given up hope until I came across

im in love and its all completely free! There are also a few for iPods or iPhones
heres just a few:

Also....here is a blog that kicks ass...http://fashionindie.com/

N for your viewing pleasure a subway band completely made of iPods....

Mucho Loveo xxx
-Fia

No comments:

Post a Comment