Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I Love







Yea these two people mean alot to me and stuff but I'm more into the BLUE WIGS and the SUSHI

JK, C'est MALOU
---> thats her actual name, cause she is cool comme ca. She is the one who got me into blogging...she is the experienced blogger and you should check out blog ( toasters and kangaroos).....the one in the wig is ALICE. She acts like a 3 year old on drugs......she is really cool...and I love her cause she is like my British culture fix and she can ramble about expensive things we will never be able to do....and thats always fun!















PAPER TOYS------------>



















JAPAN.... I WISH I WAS JAPANESE












FASHION!!!!, I took this pic while at a couture exibit in Rotterdam avec zeee ART TEAM...woot
<-----------------
CUSTOM BARBIES AND HARAJUKU GIRLS...
I designed n made her cloths





GOSSIP GIRL, CHUCK BAS ( mmm) BLAIR, AND HER MANY AWESOMEFUL HEADBANDS






MES AMIES!
BTW, I SPEAK FRANGLIAS...ENGLISH WIF A TOUCH A FRENCH, CAUSE THATS WHAT THE LOCAL COOL PPL SPEAK HERE. FRENCH. BUT I CANT SPEAK FRENCH SO IVE JUST PICKED WORDS I LIKE AND UNDERSTAND AND PUT THEM INTO MY SNETENCES....NOW YOU ARE NOTIFIED :D

No comments:

Post a Comment